Friday, January 20, 2012

Playing it safe.......not realllllllllllly....

Putting on my Philosophy Thinking CAP for the 1st time in 2012..... Lets see how it goes ;-)

I have always been a risk averse person - who will look at the safest option possible considering everyone opinions and effects on the decision I make... Well I am a person who bets only if I am sure I will win the bet! :-D
It has been good so far and I hope that it is going to be good even in the future..but at times in life there are unexplained things that happen and it changes or FORCES you to change some things... I think I have reached a point like that in my life and I am or have taken the BIGGEST if not the RISKIEST RISK in my life...

Well for a person who believes that "Everything Happens for ones own Good"...it is  time to put what you think to action..I hope it works out for the best....


P.S - Extremely sorry for blogging so ABSTRACT.... ;-)


No comments: