Monday, January 30, 2012

Why should it be ME!!! "Always"

Blogging to make myself feel better and hope it helps.....

It makes me wonder, why do people have questions like "What is your ambition in life?", "What is success according to you?", "Where do you see yourself 5, 10..15 years from now on?".

The reason such questions have started to bother me is, I just realized in an attempt to make sure I will be "happy" in the future which is the ULTIMATE ambition, success or goal I have just stopped thinking NORMAL! I have no clue if this sentence makes any sense at all...but well that's what I feel....

At the least from my experience, for me nothing ever goes as planned...Never Ever...I am so scared to answer these questions myself and plan for them!!! But I never want to loose the hope that all things happen for good! The mind takes time to understand it but the heart always says "Why should it be ME...always"...well darling that is how it is...As one of my friend said  "When the going gets tough the tough get going"....just planning to put this saying to practice....Bring it on..I am READY! :-D

No comments: