Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's my wedding.....


Hello !!!

I am inviting you and your family for the auspicious occasion of my wedding with Abhijith Jain. Please see attached personal invite [ it is made from scratch by us!!! so it is indeed personal ;-)]. We also have a wedding website which has more information about us and the wedding. I would love to see you all during the wedding.

Please share with me your contact details so I can get in touch with you when I am in India.

P.S - I will be in India from March 17th - April 11th 2013. Email me if you need additional information or have any questions.

Address : 81, Karnataka Jain Bhavan, Shankarpuram Road,
Opp. V.V. Puram College, K.R Road , Bangalore – 560004.
Engagement : 4th April 2013 , 2:00 pm onwards
Marriage (muhartham ): 5th April 2013 , 9:50 am to 10:20 am
Reception : 5th April 2013 , 6:00 pm onwards
Website : Wedding.jainabhijith.com

Cheers,
MISS. Arpitha Prakash
Excuse the spamming!





No comments: