Sunday, January 9, 2011

In your shoes....

Strange thing happened...I was watching a Telugu movie recently and something hit me like a jolt!

Obviously the "HERO" was ripping apart all the villains and their "chamchas"...So the overall conclusion is the "HERO" is a brave guy..invincible.. ultimately he would win and that's why he is the "HERO"...but.........what about the villain...after witnessing death of their own people and being sure they would also end up in the same situation still they attempt to attack the "HERO"...well I know its a reel that's running but still...just imagine even their bravery!!! :-D..funny isn't it ? So I started applying the same logic to a few scenarios..."Putting my self in the opposite persons shoes"...and you would realize whether you are the winner, accomplished person the opposite person wants to be...yet there is something special about that person if you wish to see it!!

For instance, at the least I have studied a few subjects to date [ though I am not interested in them] just to make sure I don't flunk in them..I don't think I have the courage to face people effected because of it..and I am sure that would be the same case with most of us...but imagine a person who has flunked and has the courage to face it [ whether they wish to or not...]. Wow its just amazing...! from looking at someone who is not good at a subject, I now see them as someone from whom I can draw some courage...

If I start thinking of many such instances I realize there is something else in that person which make them unique! So I have come to a conclusion that there can never be a "LOOSER"....well if someone is out right arrogant, lazy, good for nothing that's all together a different story [out of the scope of this POST!]...

I know the topic is debatable..and I am still not sure on my "thinking"...but just felt like blogging about it!

No comments: