Friday, December 23, 2011

Things that matter!

A point in time...when I am undergoing the most craziest if not the most saddest is not the most horrifying if not the most wonderful  if not the most confusing if not the most toughest time in my entirety...I would like to take some time off not thinking about myself but just to reflect on things around me....

Had I not thought about the essays I had writing during my MBA admit last evening..I would not have been able to write what I am about to write now :-)

1. A 10+ year long friend..really really good friend...A person who I think is one of the best I have know to date. Someone who I admire, adore, envy and am myself with told me "There is nothing wrong in demanding  what you deserve..or for that matter pursuing something better....this is the first time I see you doing this..." -> The guilt that was bothering me for a long time now has at the least subsided hearing her say this to me!

2. A guy who used to talk the least in my Footloose Gang...has been trying to find ways to convince me to do something BIG in life... arguing with me why I should not study further...why I should move out of Baton Rouge..or for that matter how dumb I have become ;-) ....and end of the day he tells me "I never talk or be like this with anyone".... :-)

3. On board in a public bus, have $10 note..need $2 change else I loose the whole $10..and there is this one guy at the end of the bus...I approach him and say "Excuse me do you have change for $10"..and he just opens his bag and gives me a stack of 25 cents worth $10. And he gets down in the next bus stop..........wow that made me wear a smiley face for 10 mins at the least.....


4. Conversing with my aunt for close to 2 hours....sorry I meant Gossiping :-)...forgetting the fact that it is an IST call [ Bro pays the bills though :-P ] and forgetting my present state of mind for those 2 hours....since I felt I was there not here.....well the "Disconnection Sound" of the phone got me back to reality..........nevertheless it was wonderful....


..........and back to reality is I am one screwed up person right now!!!


People who are wondering whats going one will get to know very soon...if only I have the courage........


No comments: