Thursday, February 9, 2012

Uncomplicated ! :-)

Had been for a walk sometime last week near the river side levy close to my apartment block. It is one of my favorite places in Baton Rouge [ Need to blog about my favorite places in Baton Rouge sometime.... ]. 

My usual routine is to walk for some time and then sit on one of the benches facing the Mississippi Rive. It is pretty "Scenic". While I was sitting, I saw a lady mid 40s with 3 different breed dogs. She was playing with them "Hide n Seek" and the whole act was worth witnessing. I couldn't help but stare at them while I sat! The dogs panicking unable to find her, then she calling out for them, they running and coming towards her and at last the HUG they share. The episode gave me a new understanding for the word "Pets" and also made me realize the relationship the lady shares with them is so "UNCOMPLICATED" unlike the ones we share with fellow humans :-). And yeah I had a relaxing time away from my worries which has given be enough cushion to extend that relaxation to date :-) . 

Oh no if you guys are thinking I am wanting to have a Pet reading this blog then you got it so WRONG! 

P.S : A blog braking the taboo of my recent Genre of Blogs! I hope so.....


No comments: