Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Threshold is defined as a boundary beyond which a radically different state of affairs exists. And once you pass your threshold things get so blurred that you come to think of it as "Reality" when you know that is not how things are supposed to be or are defined as per the norms of the society.

Even so surprising is the fact that you yourself stop caring about things you thought mattered the most! Wow may be that is why it is "radical" I suppose. And when you see things around you which support this school of thought you follow the bandwagon rather than taking time and reflecting on yourself and about things you lived for this LONG! This apparently is the right time when you have to put your beliefs into practice [When it is most needed], but I haven't been able to do that or convince myself to do that so far.

I knew life is full of surprises and I wanted to lead a life filled with surprises...little did I know then that my understanding of the word SURPRISE was so minuscule........... 

No comments: