Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A way to keep in touch....

I have almost come to a realization that there is never going to be a time in my life time when I will be able to stay close and stay with all the people I love, care and want to be with ! True to its words "Better late than never! :-) "

This whole thought process has been disturbing me for a very very long time now!!! With all the failed attempts to find a solution for this, I have come up with my own "solution" yes yes yes it is a custom made one and I think this is the best I can do from my end to make myself feel better... I know I am talking a lot about "I, me, myself"..but can't help....

So if I go back to each of the person I want to keep in touch with  there definitely will be one or more qualities of that person I adore, habits of the person I find interesting or the nature of the person which would attract me ! So anytime I am going to miss someone or wont be able to be there with the person I am just going to pick one of their qualities, habits or nature and try to follow them myself. If you are able to understand this concept well done! if you didn't get it then its OK :-D


Good Luck to ME! With putting my own words to practice :-)

No comments: